If you’d like to discuss how I could contribute to your project, please fill out the form below or email me directly at email@example.com.
Please provide whatever information you feel is relevant. However, if you can, including the following details helps me to get an overall sense of your project and thereby come back to you with a better response more quickly:
- subject area (click here to see the areas I cover)
- type of text (e.g. report, book, website, essay)
- word count (approximate is fine)
- referencing style (e.g. APA, Chicago, house style), if relevant
- numbers of tables, figures and other elements (approximate is fine)
- your publication plans or how I’d fit into your workflow (where relevant)
- your timescale (deadline or schedule)
If you don’t have some of this information yet, that’s fine. Just tell me what you know at this point and we can work out the details together.
I look forward to discussing how I can help you to advance your project!
All of my services are underpinned by my six business values
I offer truly bespoke workflows that suit the specifics of your organisation and your way of working.
I get things done and keep things moving, focusing on your goals and making them happen.
I see the details and the big picture, aiming to smooth the future course of your project.
YOUR WORDS, YOUR AUDIENCE
I can help to find the most effective way to communicate your message to your target audience.
I strive to build collaborative partnerships with true mutual benefit and shared learning.
I aim to chart a path that satisfies everyone, whether the project team has two people or 1,000.